Sean F. Kane, Pillsbury special counsel, will participate in PLI’s Think Like a Lawyer, Talk Like a Geek 2013: Get Fluent in Technology seminar by co-presenting during the “Virtual Games and Virtual Currency” session on Monday, November 18, 2013 at 11:30am.
This unique program will present extraordinary sessions combining experienced technology lawyers with industry hi-tech experts. You will hear simple and direct explanations of current technologies.
What you will learn:
- How every company and individual is a target for international hackers
- How cloud computing is displacing traditional software applications
- How social networks are monetizing the detailed data they collect
- The techniques used by mobile networks to track consumers
- How online and virtual games have incorporated “virtual currency” into their platforms
- Best practices for software project planning, implementation and negotiation
- Establishing a corporate policy in creating and using Big Data
This event will also be webcast on November 18, 2013 at 9:00am.
Sean Kane, Pillsbury special counsel