Please join us April 24-25 at the Social Casino Summit. Pillsbury will be participating in the Global iGaming Summit and Expo as an exhibiting sponsor
James Gatto will be presenting a session titled, "Clarifying the blurred legal boundaries between various forms of social, virtual currency, prediction, sweepstakes and other forms of gaming - what you can and can't do," at 3:30pm PT, Thursday, April 25.
With social casino games monetizing five times better than other social games, whether on Facebook or other online and mobile platforms, the opportunity is the lucrative one, but the market is getting very crowded.
Join the early adopters, established leaders and new comers in the social casino space at this inaugural Social Casino Summit and:
· Bring the 'social' to social casino - take your games to the next level with more sophisticated game design and enhanced virality features
· Transform your games so they offer a truly cross-platform and cross-product experiences
· Learn what works in real casino properties to keep players engaged and loyal - could these lessons help you build games that will retain customers better?
· Crack the social sportsbetting challenge and tap into the lucrative male demographic
· License well recognized brands to create branded games to tap into new customer bases and increase customer loyalty
· Understand how the business of social and real-money gaming converge - is there really a proven case for player conversion
· Assess the real-money gaming opportunity to understand whether you should exploit it through a partnership or on your own
· Network with real-money gaming operators and suppliers - find partners for your foray into the real-money gaming world
· Understand the future of regulated internet gaming in the USA by attending the co-located GiGse - learn about the regulatory landscape and business opportunities